Purchasing of castings for MVA GmbH Mess- und Verfahrenstechnik
MVA is a supplier of valves for temperature control in circuits of oil and liquids. In this industry, the procurement of casting parts in stable quality and at competitive prices is regarded as a key factor for success. For MVA as a comparatively small company with limited resources, the purchasing from Chinese foundries means a challenge.
The casting specialists of FE support MVA by accomplishing various tasks locally:
- Selection of foundries and maching companies for valve parts made of cast iron, ductile iron and stainless steel
- Obtaining quotations, mould costs and samples of the casting parts
- Transferring and supervising the technical requirements of MVA
- quality control of the casting and machining as well as providing of a detailed inspection report before the dispatch of the goods
- Co-ordination of the complete purchasing and order processing
- Solution of claims and other problems locally
The regular inspections of FE have optimized the quality of MVA’s casting procurement from China. Stable quality is continuously required in order to increase the casting procurement in China gradually.