Establishment of ROFA INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY (Wuxi) Co., Ltd.
ROFA INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION AG is among the leading partners for all areas of industries, in particular in the fields of automation technology, material handling solutions, intralogistics and customized mechanical engineering. With more than 1,000 employees in ROFA group, the global player has generated a turnover of 323 million € in 2017. The Bavarian Ministry for Economic Affairs has awarded ROFA repeatedly as one of the TOP 50 medium-sized companies in Bavaria.
Since more than 15 years ROFA has been active in the Chinese market and generated substantial turnover there. After an initial market and competitor analysis by FE, ROFA has decided in early 2016 to establish an own Sales & Engineering Company in Greater Shanghai area. Aiming at a more intensive development of the Chinese market, in particular in the fields of automotive and intralogistics, ROFA INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY (Wuxi) Co., Ltd. has been finally founded.
During the building up of the ROFA subsidiary company in Greater Shanghai, FE has taken over the following tasks:
- selection and introduction of potential locations in Greater Shanghai area
- co-ordination and implementation of the complete foundation procedure
- application and issuance of the business license for ROFA INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY Wuxi Co., Ltd. (issuance in April, 2017)
- selection and leasing of an office in Wuxi (opening in May, 2017)
- recruiting of the complete management team (a.o. Vice General Manager, Sales Manager, Project Manager, Chief Designer, Designer)
As an ongoing support for ROFA in China, FE is providing the complete Accounting and HR Service. Apart from that, FE is acting as a continuous advisor for the top management of ROFA in Germany and China.